- Product Tour
At BoostUp, trust is our #1 value and we take the protection of our customers’ data very seriously.
The BoostUp security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent security researchers play in Internet security. As a result, we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or applications. BoostUp is committed to working with security researchers to verify and address any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us.
Please review these terms before you test and/or report a vulnerability. BoostUp pledges not to initiate legal action against researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to this policy.
1. Privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with BoostUp by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so the BoostUp security team may validate and reproduce the issue
While we encourage you to discover and report to us any vulnerabilities you find in a responsible manner, the following conduct is expressly prohibited:
1. Performing actions that may negatively affect BoostUp or its users (e.g. Spam, Brute Force, Denial of Service…)
2. Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
3. Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
4. Conducting any kind of physical or electronic attack on BoostUp personnel, property or data centers
5. Social engineering any BoostUp service desk, employee or contractor
6. Conduct vulnerability testing of participating services using anything other than test accounts (e.g. Developer or Trial Edition instances)
7. Violating any laws or breaching any agreements in order to discover vulnerabilities
We ask that you do not share or publicize an unresolved vulnerability with/to third parties. If you responsibly submit a vulnerability report, the BoostUp security team and associated development organizations will use reasonable efforts to:
We are happy to thank every individual researcher who submits a vulnerability report helping us improve our overall security posture at BoostUp.