- Product Tour
The Art & Science of Sales Forecasting
Special guests MongoDB, Mindtickle and 1Password join BoostUp to discuss how buyer insights and predictive AI help reinforce those gut calls, helping sales managers, reps, and leadership feel more confident in their forecast numbers, even in a downturn.Register for Materclass Series
Sales forecasting has always been challenging. It is becoming even more critical than ever as we enter an economic downturn and what many experts believe will turn into a recession. And yet, many organizations are using interrogation, gut feelings, intuition, and spreadsheets to forecast.
Intuition will always be a natural part of forecasting. However, now the data and tools are available that deliver real-time pipeline and opportunity analysis and buyer engagement signals to bring science to the art of forecasting.
Buyer insights and predictive AI help reinforce those gut calls, helping sales managers, reps, and leadership feel more confident in their forecast numbers, even in a downturn.
Join Roman, Navin and Lucas they discuss The Art and Science of Sales Forecasting:
- Advanced and state-of-the-art forecasting strategies, best practices and key metrics
- The interconnection of intuition, data and AI in pipeline and forecasting
- The role of digital activity data in forecast strategy and people management
- Roman Gruhn, VP of Sales Operations and Technology, MongoDB
- Navin Persaud, Head of Revenue Operations, 1Password
- Imran Musaev, VP of Revenue Operations, Mindtickle
- Lucas Lam, Product & Solutions Director, BoostUp
“After doing our vendor landscape due diligence, BoostUp was the only complete Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform in a market full of point solutions. We needed one connected revenue intelligence solution that solved all our needs - one built for our entire revenue team to drive forecasting, accuracy in our forecast, and scale deal reviews.”