Front-line managers now have always-on deal summaries and data available at their fingertips, which grants them the ability to review significantly more deals in notably less time. Further, they can better coach their reps instead of wasting time interrogating them, which drives increased win rates and lower slips rates.
CROs can finally get a complete view of their business, both historically and predictively, allowing them to achieve significantly more accurate forecasts, create better plans, and best allocate resources.
Finally, reps can focus their time on selling instead of entering data into the CRM. They get more help from their managers and receive guidance on the next step to move a deal forward and build new sales pipeline.
To summarize, 2020 brought:
- The acceleration of digital sales with field sales now almost entirely digital.
- A renewed focus on the existing install base, recurring revenue, team selling, and team coaching.
- The automation of digital data collective that was previously hard to capture in the CRM using manual methods.
- The accelerated adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and the legitimization of the “Revenue Intelligence” market.
- A “Rise in RevOps” and additional investments in systems, processes, and tools ahead of adding additional headcount.
Now, enter BoostUp’s Revenue Excellence Maturity Model to guide your journey in 2021.