- Product Tour
BoostUp.ai, the most customizable Revenue Operations and Intelligence (RO&I) platform was recently recognized in The Forrester® Now Tech RO&I Report and 2021 Gartner® Market Guide, while consistently being recognized by G2 as a high performer in Revenue Operations as well as a momentum leader.
BoostUp is a modern platform built for digital natives. Our easy-to-use, self-serve interface allows you to customize your forecast to the way your team already works. BoostUp also provides context into why deals are at risk and identifies the next best action, which encourages rapid adoption across the entire revenue team.
Innovation at Our Core
Innovation is core to BoostUp's success and significant new product updates have been released to support the needs of mid-market and enterprise customers. In the rapidly moving world of SaaS, customers buy a product's roadmap as much as the "as-is" version.
The speed of innovation/roadmap delivery and a team that understands our space is unparalleled at BoostUp. Other vendors don't even come close, IMHO."
Noelle S. Uglesic, VP, GTM Strategy and Operations | Latch
"Every organization has unique sales processes and forecast needs," says Sharad Verma, BoostUp CEO, and Co-Founder. "Today's teams require a platform that gives them the control and level of self-configuration needed to adjust quickly as their business evolves. BoostUp prides itself on being the most comprehensive RO&I vendor and on our pace of innovation."
Newly Released Innovative Features
Manager Deal Override
- Description: Leaders can quickly review their teams' forecast submissions and make separate calls at deal level, amount level and overall quarter level for each team member and roll up those numbers separately. This creates enhanced team alignment, increased forecast accuracy and complete visibility into submission history and override amount.
- How it Works: Operations users can enable the wide panel override for specific user profiles. Managers and Leaders will see the new wide panel view when clicking “Submit Forecast.” Managers can copy over their team’s deal submissions or past submissions and also override the Deals Included and Amounts.
- Description: View opportunities, forecast rollups, and submit forecasts based on opportunity splits for improved data accuracy.
- How it Works: Operations users can enable "Opportunity Splits" to sync opportunity splits data in BoostUp. Toggle between split and full amounts in your opportunity pages. Opportunity splits will be reflected on your Forecasting pages, such as rollups, trending, dashboards, and pacing. Deals included and amounts will also reflect your "Opportunity Splits."
Self-Serve Customization & Configuration
- Description: Directly make updates and adjustments in forecasting metrics and rollup configuration settings without the need for time-consuming and costly professional services. This gives Operations full configuration control and empowers them to make quick updates and customizations within the BoostUp platform.
- How it Works: Navigate to the new Advanced Settings section to configure your BoostUp and CRM Fields, User Profiles, Forecast Rollups, and much more.
BoostUp AI for Revenue Teams (Mobile App - coming soon)
- Description: BoostUp's mobile application puts the power and convenience of BoostUp's Revenue Operations, Forecasting and Intelligence platform in your “literal" hands. While on the go or in between meetings, you have the ultimate sidekick in your hands. Maximize your productivity, maximize your experience with BoostUp.
- How it Works: With BoostUp, your reps and managers can quickly and easily, and from the convenience of their mobile devices:
- View the opportunity dashboard and see the current-quarter target and forecast, forecast projection, pipeline coverage and total commit at a glance
- Search for, sort, review, update and manage all opportunities
- Update opportunity fields, including amount, close date, stage, forecast category and deal amount
- Quickly detail out the next steps for each opportunity
- View all opportunity details and insights
- Submit weekly, monthly or quarterly forecast numbers across new business, renewals and expansion
- View forecast submitted history
"I evaluated forecasting vendors at two different companies (Degreed and Balto), and each time, BoostUp was chosen unanimously as the vendor of choice, across Sales and Operations. We've partnered with them as they clearly are the market leader in innovation, always pushing out significant updates every two weeks. No other vendor in this space comes close to that. On top of that, BoostUp treats each customer as a strategic partner, and they have given us control of how we forecast with their self-serve configuration module."
Branden Baldwin, Director of Revenue Operations, Balto
Additional Feature Releases
- Multiple Forecast Categories: Forecast on any number of forecast categories, such as best-case, commit, likely and many other custom categories.
- MEDDPICC/Custom Sales Process: Supports multiple sales processes stored in any standard or custom object, with inline updates, scoring, last updated and pull reports on deals that score low on sales process compliance. Update all fields directly in BoostUp with real-time SFDC sync.
BoostUp, the most customizable Revenue Operations and Intelligence Platform (RO&I), is your co-pilot for predictable revenue, 95% or greater forecast accuracy, unified data across all your systems, and actionable risk insights for your pipeline, opportunities, accounts, and renewals. Leading companies, including TripActions, Degreed, Branch, Lucid, and Sisense, trust BoostUp.ai to drive predictable revenue and growth. Get your custom demo today!
Other posts you might be interested in
6 min read | November 14, 2021
5 Tips for Running a Successful Forecast Review MeetingRead More
7 min read | October 26, 2021
How To Unlock New Revenue By Empowering Sales Leaders in 2022, According to HackerOne CRORead More
15 min read | December 14, 2021